Total Pageviews

From December 2008 through December 2011- our group of ladies have sent 6,117 cards to the troops.

IF YOU WANT TO VIEW A PICTURE JUST CLICK ON IT AND IT WILL ENLARGE.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Technique Thursday at Scrappin Friendzee

This is the first free make n take technique Thursday project that I attended at Scrappin Friendzee the scrapbook store in Marrero, Louisiana.

We created the flower using the square punch, a piece of ribbon for the leaf and a strip of cardstock for the stem and attached all the pieces to the half circle cardstock. I must admitt that forming the squares into a flower was a bit of a challenge for me, but in the end I will able to complete the project.

The store was selling layout kits for $8.00 that went along with the free make n take. I decided to purchase the kit. This is my finished layout not quite like the store had it laid out. These are pictures of Bailey having fun in the field next to my house, picking flowers, chasing butterflies, and playing in the sand.

Notice on the steam of the flower the faux stitching.  I took a black marker made the dots, and then came back with my white gel pen to make the dashes  and this gave the effect of the card having stitching.

No comments: