Total Pageviews

From December 2008 through December 2011- our group of ladies have sent 6,117 cards to the troops.

IF YOU WANT TO VIEW A PICTURE JUST CLICK ON IT AND IT WILL ENLARGE.

Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter card for the solider, our cat and some wildflowers

These Easter card were made by Ms. Virginia. She always gives me cards for the soldiers.

The Easter images are just a few that I colored with my Copic Sketch Markers, I think that is my new thing coloring images.

A picture of some of the wildflowers in the field across the street from our house.  I just love Spring time the earth comes alive with color.

Our cat,  she has two names Lazy Cat or Crazy Cat.  As of Monday we no longer have her we gave her to a girl name, Fox.  Both myself and son's allergies has gotten worse since she came to live with us. I know that she is going to a good home that has other cats.

No comments: