Total Pageviews

From December 2008 through December 2011- our group of ladies have sent 6,117 cards to the troops.

IF YOU WANT TO VIEW A PICTURE JUST CLICK ON IT AND IT WILL ENLARGE.

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Butterflies

Butterflies, I just love them.  Last Saturday Bailey and I was running in the field trying to catch a butterfly.  We never did catch it but had fun enjoying it.

These are some images that I have collected from the internet to start my virtual stamps.  All of the butterflies were colored using the Copic Sketch Markers. 

I am slowly learning to shade and blend with my markers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Patty these are gorgeous. Butterflies give you a feeling of freedom. I love them so much. You are really working those markers - I am soon going to have to take a lesson from you.

Liz

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.