Total Pageviews

From December 2008 through December 2011- our group of ladies have sent 6,117 cards to the troops.

IF YOU WANT TO VIEW A PICTURE JUST CLICK ON IT AND IT WILL ENLARGE.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Never know what you might stumbled upon

A lot of you know that I go to the Harvey Locks and park my car on the levee and have lunch and most of the time I watch the seagulls, pigeons, and boat traffic go up and down the Mississippi river and through the locks. Well on Tuesday I spotted this cross nailed to the utility pole right in front of my car.

I wondered who left the cross with the message. I  wondered who created this piece of religion art. I wondered if the wood used on the cross was drift wood from the river. Someone sharing their belief in Jesus Chrisit.  It makes you stop and reflect.

DON'T FORGET TO SCROLL DOWN AND LEAVE A COMMENT ON THE POST OF THE 5,000 CARDS TO THE SOLIDERS IF YOU WANT A CHANCE AT WINNING THE CLEAR RUBBER STAMPS.

No comments: