Total Pageviews

From December 2008 through December 2011- our group of ladies have sent 6,117 cards to the troops.

IF YOU WANT TO VIEW A PICTURE JUST CLICK ON IT AND IT WILL ENLARGE.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Second Make N Take at the local scrapbook store

Sorry about the bad picture. The flash from the camera picked up the glue that was dried up on my work table.

I attended the make n take at Scrappin Friendzee in Marrero, Louisiana. The project for the evening was to create this adorable little Easter basket. We had to chalk, and ink the basket. I use brown chalk and then went back and used a brown dew drop ink pad to ink the edges of the basket. I wanted the basket weave look so I angled the dew drop ink pad and created lines representing the weave look. Then I inked the edges of the egg. 

The egg was created from a pattern paper so I applied the different color stickles glitter glue on each of the dots. I added some chalk to the Easter bunny’s ear, and add a piece of blue cardstock for the eye, tied a ribbon around the bunny, and the product being highlighted that evening was the flower soft, which we had to apply a liquid glue and sprinkle on some green flower soft to create the easter grass.

I also decided to purchase the 2 page Easter layout the store created. You will have to come back at a later date to see what I did with the Easter layout. Have to get my Easter hunt pictures of my favorite little girl developed.

No comments: