Total Pageviews

From December 2008 through December 2011- our group of ladies have sent 6,117 cards to the troops.

IF YOU WANT TO VIEW A PICTURE JUST CLICK ON IT AND IT WILL ENLARGE.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Santa Claus is coming to town

Good Afternoon to all. If you look to the right of my blog you will see a list of blogs. Well I would like to introduce you to 2 new blogs - Both are from members of the Sweet & Sassy group. The 1st one is for Patty (Sweet & Sassy-Peppermint Patty), and the 2nd is from Kaci (Sweet & Sassy -Starburst). Please take a minute to check out both blogs.

this is a site that my sister Cathy has shared with me and I would like to share with all of you.
http://www.rubberstampsclub.com/rubber-stamp-art-gallery.html

NEW FLASH! - Scrappersaurus will be renting Cricut Cartridges for your Cricut and Cricut Expression Machines! Three consecutive days for only $5.00 !! Imagine the amount of cutting you can do in just three days! Grab Bags for 99 cents are back! We tried this out a few months ago, made a dozen and they went in two days, so - they are back. Spend 99 cents, trust me, it's worth it.

Santa Claus what a fictional character that has come into the lives of many young children. Do you still believe in Santa? I do but in a whole different way then I did as a child.

The blog site 4x4 challenge had a challenge to make cards with a face of it, well while surfing through cyberspace I ran across this graphic, print it out on white paper and then I used my watercolor pencils along with my blender to color the graphic in. I totally love this graphics and very pleased with the 6 cards I made using the graphics. This challenge worked out well and gave me 6 additional Christmas cards. I have made it past the half mark on my 50 something Christmas cards.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice cards :)

Dawn Wheeler said...

lovely cards ,thanks for stoping by Dawnx

My Paper World said...

That Santa image is gorgeous! Really great Christmas cards!

"Starburst" said...

Patty....thanks for the publicity of our new blog spots....he he he. I love the new Santa face cards. Always finding something new and impressive.

Anonymous said...

Wow wonderful Christmas 4 x 4.

Andrea, said...

Great cards, love the stamp