Total Pageviews

From December 2008 through December 2011- our group of ladies have sent 6,117 cards to the troops.

IF YOU WANT TO VIEW A PICTURE JUST CLICK ON IT AND IT WILL ENLARGE.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Surfing Cyberspace

For the last several weeks I have been surfing cyberspace checking out all the awesome card making sites. Card making is my newest hobby and just loving it. Love the stamped images that they use on their cards. Well I don’t have a large inventory of stamps. So I decided to search in cyberspace for some really cute clipart both colorful and black & white.


The card to the right with the reindeer is a colorful clipart that I printed on white cardstock and used my Merry Christmas stamp. The card with the snowman graphic was a black and white clipart that I printed onto white cardstock and colored in with my colored pencils and blender pen.

Here are a few other black & white cliparts that I printed from my computer and colored in with my pencil colors and the blender pen. I still need a lot of practice and I am sure I still need to learn a lot more tips on water coloring.




A neat little border that you can make with your corner round punch.
http://cambriaturnbow.blogspot.com/2007/11/build-flowerbuild-brad.html
A video on how to use the crop-a-dile
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=960377679609533906

Tip I picked up on Splitcoaststampers message board about tying a flat bow.
Wrap ribbon around card. Do the first cross over and under. NOW instead of making first loop, switch the ends from left to right. THEN continue. Makes a perfect, flat, horizontal bow every time for me!!

If you need a saying for your Christmas cards how about this one.


May the Christ of Christmas
be born in your hearts
held in your love & shared
with your world this special Season.
Enjoy! Good bye for now .... check back tomorrow for a new posting.

2 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

What a great idea, your coloring is fantastic, love your cards.

-Cathy said...

i guess you need a particular brand of corner punch to make the neat little edge design. i tried it and it does not allow my cardstock to slide all the way back. my punches only allow the corner of the cardstock to slide back in place. it's 'v-shaped' inside, so to speak. let me know if i'm not doing something right.