Total Pageviews

From December 2008 through December 2011- our group of ladies have sent 6,117 cards to the troops.

IF YOU WANT TO VIEW A PICTURE JUST CLICK ON IT AND IT WILL ENLARGE.

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Christmas Elves & Angels

I have been getting up every morning around 6:00 - 6:30 a.m. to work on my Christmas cards, before going to work. Here are a few that I have made using a Miss Elizabeth sticker sheet with the cutest little elves. There is one card that I did not use the stickers on and that is the Christmas light card. The stamp image was one that I bought out of the $1.00 bin at Michael’s.

Tuesday, November 6 was the monthly meeting for my group, Scrappin Packin Mommas I was only able to create 3 cards. Again the Miss Elizabeth sticker sheet came to my rescue. Sometime ago I bought these angels stickers hoping to add them to my Christmas layout, but decided to use them on my Christmas cards. Did not get to do to much card making, we had business to discuss. Where and what we would be doing for an annual Christmas party. We will be gathering at a local restaurant, and we will also play "White Christmas". Each lady will bring a gift bag and full it with $20.00 worth of Scrap booking supplies. Then the game begins, everyone will pick a number. The first person will pick a gift from the pile, open. Then the second person will have the choice of picking a gift from the pile or stealing the gift from the 1st person, and so on. After a gift has been stolen 3 times it will become frozen. This is such a fun game.

1 comment:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow these are amazing ,you have been buzy ,great job,Dawnx