Total Pageviews

From December 2008 through December 2011- our group of ladies have sent 6,117 cards to the troops.

IF YOU WANT TO VIEW A PICTURE JUST CLICK ON IT AND IT WILL ENLARGE.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

February Birthday Cards

This year I decided to make all my greeting cards, so far, so good all the January cards have been delivered. Here are the cards that I have made for the month of February… so if your on my birthday list one of these may be for you.

Linda Fazenda sent this blog my way. I have visited Karen Barber’s blog in the past, but not lately. This lady really makes some awesome cards. If you have a minute or two go and browse around her blog. You might just be inspired to scrap lift a card or two. Just beautiful work.
http://karenbarberstamps.blogspot.com/
From our scrapping friend Linda …….any one looking for a bag for your ribbon this one is $70 with ribbon but oriental trading has one also for only $10.http://store.scrapbook.com/ym-pullez-fld.html this is the $70 one. Here is the one from oriental trading http://www.orientaltrading.com/application?namespace=browse&origin=searchMain.jsp&event=link.itemDetails&demandPrefix=12&sku=65/85172&mode=Searching&erec=1&D=ribbon%2Bbag&Ntt=ribbon%2Bbag&Ntk=all&Dx=mode%252bmatchallpartial&Ntx=mode%252bmatchallpartial&y=19&N=0&x=22&sd=Ribbon+Storage+Bag this is the $10 one.

The other day I received a happy mail from a scrapping friend. It surely was needed due to me feeling blue. Well it brought a smile to my face. Thanks Roni

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Patty -
I love your birthday cards, they look great!!!

I grew up in Baton Rouge and went to LSU. Geaux Tigers!

Your blog looks great, I'll have to come visit more often!
Jeanette Fincher

cowgirl said...

Hey Patti! Finally registered so I could leave a comment! LOVE the blog - check it almost daily! On the ribbon bag, I found how you can make one out of a cheap clear makeup bag and an anywhere hole punch. Also e-mail me about some cricut cheat sheets that can tell you exactly what is on every cartridge if you want it!