Total Pageviews

From December 2008 through December 2011- our group of ladies have sent 6,117 cards to the troops.

IF YOU WANT TO VIEW A PICTURE JUST CLICK ON IT AND IT WILL ENLARGE.

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Cards, Cards and more cards

Here are a few more cards to share with all of you. The cards to the left were all made with scraps. I also found the campbell soup girl clipart from the internet to use on a get well card.


I am looking for sentiments to put inside of my cards. If you know of any good sites please send them my way. Another thing I am searching for is examples of cards for males. Seems like all my cards are geared toward the female. I plan on stocking my card box with bithday cards and other cards to be really for 2008.

Here is a gift that I made for my oldest son's girlfriend. Her little girl comes to our house every evening for my son to babysit, so throughout the last several months I have taken pictures of Bailey, and thought it would be nice for her mom to get a few.

I purchased the frame (11 x 14) Dollar Tree, and used one sheet of pattern paper and two borders for the top and bottom of the picture. Bailey and I had an art day, she totally enjoyed doing her handprints. We used a versa mark pad to stamp her handprints, then used some pink embossing powder. Used some Miss Elizabeth stickers and 3d embellishements to finish he project.

No comments: