Total Pageviews

From December 2008 through December 2011- our group of ladies have sent 6,117 cards to the troops.

IF YOU WANT TO VIEW A PICTURE JUST CLICK ON IT AND IT WILL ENLARGE.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A PIF that I received from England today!
















Well I had a wonderful blog PIF (pay it forward) that arrived today at work. This was as a result for blog hopping and I happened across Jac’s blog where she was showing her PIF and then what the rules were. Now its my turn to pass some of my stuff forward so here are the rules:
RULES: The first three people to post a comment will recieve a PIF gift from me (4 handmade cards & a paper piecing). Then these people need to pass a gift forward (PIF) to three other people, does that explain it to everyone? You MUST have an active blog to do this AND you MUST pass this onto three people. So come on in and grab a gift and pay it forward!

3 comments:

Karen said...

This is a wonderful idea.

Lainie said...

Hi Patty, just popping in to ask if there were any diecuts in particular I can add with the lace. I don't have a big choice but if there's something ya know? PS Those Jandals/Thongs/Flip Flops are so cute!! Some great happy mail you got.

Unknown said...

I love those flip flops did you make those? Great job!