Total Pageviews

From December 2008 through December 2011- our group of ladies have sent 6,117 cards to the troops.

IF YOU WANT TO VIEW A PICTURE JUST CLICK ON IT AND IT WILL ENLARGE.

Monday, July 21, 2008

Just because they wanted too.....




















..............

During the week at work Lizzy said that they might be a surprise at GCS (Gulf Coast Scrappers Event), so I thought they (Lizzy, Delanie, Patricia and Laura) would be dropping by with some entertainment. The reason I thought this is because Judy Hale emailed me to see if the SPM (Scrappin Packin Mommas) would be doing another skit again this year. Boy, was I
surprised when Laura walked into the cropping room with a special delivery. She held this beautiful flower arrangement and walked straight to me. I was so tickled to be able to receive it and my heart was touched by the reason for it. They gave it to me just because, and they recongize all the good things I do for others. Thank you ladies, you made my night with this special delivery. I am glad all of our paths have crossed. All of you are wonderful ladies.

No comments: