Total Pageviews

From December 2008 through December 2011- our group of ladies have sent 6,117 cards to the troops.

IF YOU WANT TO VIEW A PICTURE JUST CLICK ON IT AND IT WILL ENLARGE.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Another weekend of Scrapping crops.


Yesterday (Saturday) several of the ladies that I have met through scrapbooking met at the Senior Citzen hall in Harahan, Louisiana for a day of scrapping and card making. I taught a paper piecing class. It was summer related (boy diving in water). I ended up staying from 1:00 p.m till around 12:30 a.m. Lisa is in charge of these crops at the Senior Citzen Hall once a month. The next one for you local girls will be August 16, 2008.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a wonderful day of scrapping and friends :) .. Happy Birthday Virginia .. we had cake for her birthday Sat too but today is her big 6 0 birthday ..

Tabitha and I had a great time and love spending time with all the peeps..

Thanks for the PP class Patty and thanks Lisa for the cool MakeNTakes .

See ya Aug 16 !
Garnet
MeMe Cat

Anonymous said...

Hi Patty. I'm one of the 8000. I'm Jac's mum and enjoy catching up with the bloggs she visits. (just to see if you bloggers are as clever as her and Ria)I used to cross stitch but find it hard on the eyes now. Wish I was as clever as you lot. best wishes Margaret.