Total Pageviews

From December 2008 through December 2011- our group of ladies have sent 6,117 cards to the troops.

IF YOU WANT TO VIEW A PICTURE JUST CLICK ON IT AND IT WILL ENLARGE.

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Water coloring




You know me always searching the scrapbook/card making blogs. I have been very interested in learning more tips on using markers, inks, watercolor pencils and paints to color my images.

Well I went to Wal-mart yesterday for lunch to purchase a new camera card . I was frustrated because they had them locked up and noone to help me. So I ended up not buying one and bought some white card stock, rose art paint brushes and a 24 color Crayola watercolor set.

Last night I had a grand old time coloring some of my images using the watercolor set. Most of the ones I did came out pretty good. There were 3 that was really bad and I filed though in File 13 (garbage can).




No comments: