Total Pageviews

From December 2008 through December 2011- our group of ladies have sent 6,117 cards to the troops.

IF YOU WANT TO VIEW A PICTURE JUST CLICK ON IT AND IT WILL ENLARGE.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Lisa's Crop




I had a really fantastic time at Lisa's crop yesterday at the Harahan Sr. Citzen hall (Louisiana). There was a group of 14 ladies (which included 2 - 10 year olds). The pictures above is the make n takes we did (excluding the paper piecing that I taught ) and the Saints coaster was the grand prize drawing at the end, and I was lucky enough to win. Lisa made the coasters. Tammy was our cook and she cooked chicken salad (croissant sandwiches), and made a yummy green salad. We had pizza for dinner. Connie shared with us all the classes and make n takes she did at the TAC convention in Kansas City. Lisa received her new catalog for the Angel Company and share with us.

1 comment:

Carole Beath said...

Oh Jeeez, I wish AZ was closer to your event. I would love to come... What fun. I have open Scrapbook Workshops at the rubber stamp shop I teach at and we have a lot of fun. It's great to gather up and create, isn't it? Your paper piecing is fantastic...