Total Pageviews

From December 2008 through December 2011- our group of ladies have sent 6,117 cards to the troops.

IF YOU WANT TO VIEW A PICTURE JUST CLICK ON IT AND IT WILL ENLARGE.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Birthday Cards



The cards are going to be shipped to a troop in Iraq. I have been utilizing my scrap papers. As most of you know that I have a challenge going for Christmas Cards for the troops. To date I have received 51 cards through donations, and I have completed 30, which is a total of 81 cards to date. If you look to the right side of my blog there is a list of who has donated cards.


Well my 2nd challenge is to make at least 20 cards a month, all occassion cards and send them to an Army Troop in Iraq. Yesterday I mailed 24 cards for the month of May. If you would like to join, just leave a comment and I will get back with you on the details. I have 17 cards that just needs the sentiments on the inside of the cards.


All the images were colored using a Crayola watercolor set (24
colors).


1 comment:

-Cathy said...

i love the card with the little boy holding the american flag -- how fitting for the troops. you're an angel!!!!
-Cathy