Total Pageviews

From December 2008 through December 2011- our group of ladies have sent 6,117 cards to the troops.

IF YOU WANT TO VIEW A PICTURE JUST CLICK ON IT AND IT WILL ENLARGE.

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Cards Cards and more Cards


On Tuesday (06/03) evening my group called the Scrappin Packin Mommas had their monthly meeting. We have 16 members, but only about 12 are active. Well five of us turned out for the meeting. We all did cards, and Laura (Karakoe Momma) set a date for our Fall weekend crop. We also talked about our anniversary next month. There was a suggestion on going to Rock N Bowl and dress like the 50's. But nothing firm.


I worked on some all occassion cards for the troops. I had colored some images the week before and decided to make 10 power packs (cards kits). I was able to complete 8 of the kits, with only having to go back and add a sentiment to the inside of the card. Two others I worked on but was not able to complete them.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Patty:

I enjoy looking at your cards and really love the one with the grapes on it.

Love, Liz