Total Pageviews

From December 2008 through December 2011- our group of ladies have sent 6,117 cards to the troops.

IF YOU WANT TO VIEW A PICTURE JUST CLICK ON IT AND IT WILL ENLARGE.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

work, fun and play



Don't know how many of your invested in the Micheal's clear stamps for a dollar. Well I have stored my in CD cases, this weekend I stamped a cover for each CD (16)cases showing the stamps in each one. I don't know if any of you use the Stamping up ink spots, I notice when using them on the clear stamps they seem to beading, well if you use a white eraser on the stamps first you will have a clear stamp image. Give it a try.


A few images that I colored with my LePlume markers, the angel stamp I did use a blender pen in certain areas. I plan on using the eagle/flag stamp to create a card for a Solider's bithday. Hint: Roni's son, BJ. Love the sun image thought I could use that one on an inspirational card





More images most of these I used my LePlume markers and a blender pen. I just love coloring in the flower images.



No comments: