Total Pageviews

From December 2008 through December 2011- our group of ladies have sent 6,117 cards to the troops.

IF YOU WANT TO VIEW A PICTURE JUST CLICK ON IT AND IT WILL ENLARGE.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Card Swap

The cards above were some goodies that I received in the mail today, which was from a card swap that I participated in with the ladies from my online group, called "The Crop Room". Starting at the top row, from left to right. The first card was made by Nanny Jenny, it is embossed and she used this really pretty gold shiney paper for the base card, and she embossed her lettering. The second card was made by Isabel, she used a white base with a sliver matting, she stamped the "Footprint" peom on the front of the card, when you open the card there is a tiny die cut flower with a jewel in the bottom right corner of the card. The third card was made by Janice Traylor, she stamped a cross on a piece of pattern paper which was used as a matting, and then she stamped her sentiment on a piece of vellum, and attached the vellum on top of the matting with brads. The first card of the second row was made by Chris, She had computer generated Psalm and matted with a pattern paper using pink cardstock as her base. the last card was made by Arlene she used a faux silk technique on her cardI love her placement of the brads and wish I could tie a bow like she does. Ladies I think everyone of the cards are beautiful. This ladies are top notch cardmarker, I still have a lot to learn. The card below is the card I sent for the swap.
I also got two large packages from my email pen pal, Brandy. Brandy you really did out do yourself. I love everything that I received. Thank you so very much for all the goodies.

1 comment:

-Cathy said...

My gosh, the top three cards look store-bought. That's how perfect they are. Thanks for sharing.