Total Pageviews

From December 2008 through December 2011- our group of ladies have sent 6,117 cards to the troops.

IF YOU WANT TO VIEW A PICTURE JUST CLICK ON IT AND IT WILL ENLARGE.

Monday, April 21, 2008

SPM = Scrappin Packin Mommas

As most of you know this weekend was the Scrappin Packin Mommas
thweekend crop. There was 16 of us. Each lady walked away with 2
prizes. A few have asked who won the card basket that I made, well
it was Jenny (she is 5 one in the front row of the photo, counting from
the top.

For Saturday night entertainment we had a dinner theater, featuring the skit "Flamgino Trailer Park scrapbook convention". Now all I can say is what happen during the dinner theater, stays there, my lips are sealed.
But I can say that there was a lot of laughter.

Also, our member Drama Momma (new name is Angel Momma) was celebrating her birthday Saturday and of course there was cake.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like you tell me what is Paper Piecing I have a card someone made me out of vellum and is looked like someone poked holes in it with a needle, is this Paper Piecing?
Thank You
Terry
thorton@stny.rr.com