Total Pageviews

From December 2008 through December 2011- our group of ladies have sent 6,117 cards to the troops.

IF YOU WANT TO VIEW A PICTURE JUST CLICK ON IT AND IT WILL ENLARGE.

Friday, October 26, 2007

Snuggled up to a heating Pad

This weekend is the Bayou Segnette Crop in Westwego, Louisiana at Bayou Segnette State Park. I will be teaching two classes, one on Saturday and one on Sunday. The pieces that will be taught are a set of pumpkins with a witch hat and a frankenstien.

The last two night I have had to shut down production of my paper piecing due to being involved in a car accident. I was stopped with my blinker on to make a left hand turn when a vehicle just plowed right into the back of me. The bummer on my car is cracked, the trunk frame work was pushed in, and now my trunk will not lock, everytime I hit a bump the trunk flies open. So I am now driving hubby’s truck. Had to go to the doctor’s yesterday, and it has been discovered that I torn some neck muscles, and I have a mild wip lash on the left side. So for the last two nights after work, I have gone home and snuggled up to a heating pad.

If you have a little time you need to go over and surf this blog" Got Sketch
http://gotsketch.blogspot.com/

patty * Momma 411* memorycollector * paper piecing patty

4 comments:

My Paper World said...

Oh Patty, thats terrible news, I hope that you are feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear the accident wasn't too serious Patty... hope you are back to normal soon... must be painful ((hugs))

Amy Sheffer said...

Hope you're feeling much better soon!

Michele Kovack said...

Hope you feel better soon......