Total Pageviews

From December 2008 through December 2011- our group of ladies have sent 6,117 cards to the troops.

IF YOU WANT TO VIEW A PICTURE JUST CLICK ON IT AND IT WILL ENLARGE.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012


 Another picture.  My sister, Cathy posted a picture of two raw shrimp shaped liked a heart and said she thought it would make a good painting.  Well I tried to found a big piece of driftwood to paint it on, but had no luck.  I will keep looking for that right piece of driftwood and if it ever comes my way I would like to paint a heart shaped shrimp.

Bailey seen this painting on my table and said "Patty, I know what kind of shrimp those are". So I asked "what kind". She said "Raw shrimp". I thought that was so funny.
come back soon to see how I am progressing with this painting.

No comments: