Total Pageviews

From December 2008 through December 2011- our group of ladies have sent 6,117 cards to the troops.

IF YOU WANT TO VIEW A PICTURE JUST CLICK ON IT AND IT WILL ENLARGE.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

creating with AC duct tape

Look what you can do with this.  I created a little embossed flower to put on a card.  I used my cricut (small) machine to cut out the flower then I cut a square of card stock and glued the flower to it.  then I cover it with the AC duct tape. then I rubbed the tape and the embossing starting happening.   Then I used acyclic brown and yellow and spread the paint over the square let it set for a little bit then rubbed some of it off, and this is what I was left with.

I was inspired to do this from the make an take I did at the local scrapbook store the night before.




No comments: