Total Pageviews

From December 2008 through December 2011- our group of ladies have sent 6,117 cards to the troops.

IF YOU WANT TO VIEW A PICTURE JUST CLICK ON IT AND IT WILL ENLARGE.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

a wedding layout with Nemo


This Nemo paper piecing was made for my friend, Peggy for a special bride layout. The nemo was a gift given from the groom to the bride with beautiful jewelery box. She is making a wedding album of her son, Michael's wedding. There are 578 photos that she will include in this album.
NOTE: A NEW SCRAPBOOK STORE ON THE WESTBANK WILL BE OPENING TOMORROW - THURSDAY, JUNE 4 AT 10:00 A.M. SCRAPPIN FREINDZEE - IT IS LOCATED ON BARATARIA BLVD AND COUSINS IN MARRERO. IN THE NEW STRIP MALL NEXT TO TWIN TIRES. THE OWNER IS JACKIE DAIGLE - SHE IS A MEMBER OF MY SCRAPPING GROUP CALLED SCRAPPIN PACKIN MOMMAS- HER MOMMA NAME IS GO GO MOMMA.
My son, Peter has a special request - he would like me to gather a box of cards for a new solider from the westbank area. His friend, Larry's little brother, Blake (18 yrs old) has joined the service and has been shipped overseas - I think to Iraq. Well he would like to send a box of cards to Blake. So I am asking anyone that is interested in doing this I am looking for ALL OCCASSION CARDS - I will be mailing this package at the end of July. Thanks

No comments: