Total Pageviews

From December 2008 through December 2011- our group of ladies have sent 6,117 cards to the troops.

IF YOU WANT TO VIEW A PICTURE JUST CLICK ON IT AND IT WILL ENLARGE.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

DAD Photo Album for my oldest, son Matthew

This is the first class that was taught at our new local scrapbook store, called Scrappin Friendzee, located in Marrero, Louisiana. There was about 20 ladies/children that took the class. Here are the first pages of the book. You will have to come back tomorrow to see the rest. I did do a few things different than what the class called for. I used jump rings to attached my pages and tied ribbon to the jump rings. The class called for the book to be attached with ribbons. Also my layout on each page varied from what the class called for.





3 comments:

-Cathy said...

love it. and i love the colors you chose.

Unknown said...

did not chose the colors all of the kits were these colors I did choose to ink mine with orange edge.

Lori said...

Very nice kit. I loke what you did to it. Hope to see it in person.