Total Pageviews

From December 2008 through December 2011- our group of ladies have sent 6,117 cards to the troops.

IF YOU WANT TO VIEW A PICTURE JUST CLICK ON IT AND IT WILL ENLARGE.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

lookie lookie what I did



I needed some christmas bags, but the dollar tree was out so I bought some brown ones and went home and pulled out my stampin up christmas rollers and stamps and created my own bags.

These are my bags for the White Christmas Snack game that we played by my sister, Lizzy's house. We all had a wonderful time playing the game. My sister, Lizzy wrapped some Hershey candy bars with homemade wrappers from Willie Wonka Cholocate factory, Each candy bar had a golden ticket (lottery scratch off ticket. Boy did everyone want that bag. Another package was "Want to be a Millionaire" it had lottery tickets and 100 Grand candy bars, then another one the was "Let it snow"it had snow caps in two desert cups. Everyone had to buy a snack gift value of at least $5.00.

Here is a picture of some really easy candy treats that I made for Christmas gifts. I used pretzels, milk duds and toffee. How easy is that.







No comments: