Total Pageviews

From December 2008 through December 2011- our group of ladies have sent 6,117 cards to the troops.

IF YOU WANT TO VIEW A PICTURE JUST CLICK ON IT AND IT WILL ENLARGE.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Christmas gifts from my sisters & nephews

Cathy found the clock earlier in the year and picked it up to give to me for a christmas gift. She did alter the clock just a little bit. If you enlarge the picture you will see that she put my Scrappin Packin Momma name on the clock "Momma 411".

I plan on putting the clock up in my office at work.




My sister, Cathy also made this altered canvas also as a christmas gift to me. The week before Christmas it snowed in the New Orleans area, and this photo was making its round on the email circuit. Cathy printed it out and mod podge it to a canvas then she added the green ribbon and embellished the ribbon with a pewter key. Then she added a really pretty stand for the canvas.

My nephew, Dalton had his mom (Cathy) take him to the Dollar Tree so that he could do his Christmas shopping and this is the cute little album that he bought for me. I just
love shopping at Dollar tree for my scrapbooking needs and for supplies for my altered projects. I plan on making a small Heritage photo album and I will be using the little album that Dalton gave to me.



My nephew and Godchild, Steven gave me these cute chipboard letter and season stickers for a Christmas gift.



My sister, Wanda gave me these clear stamps along with some bath crystals. I love these little clear stamps and can't wait to use them on my Christmas cards for 2009.





More more clear stamps this time my sister, Lizzy "Yo Momma" gave me these stamps. There are many possiblitity for these stamps.
Thanks everyone for such great gifts.

1 comment:

Peppermint "Patty" said...

WoW!!! What awesome gifts. You really racked up...lol