Total Pageviews

From December 2008 through December 2011- our group of ladies have sent 6,117 cards to the troops.

IF YOU WANT TO VIEW A PICTURE JUST CLICK ON IT AND IT WILL ENLARGE.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Witch and her brewing pot & my special little friend


On the way home from work Monday. It was a beautiful sunny fall day, but it was raining. As I traveled down the elevated expressway there was this beautiful huge rainbow in the sky. Put a smile on my face.

Made a trip to Home Depot to pick up some PVC pipe to make a sign pole thingy for my banner. Yes I am trying to make a personal sign for GCS. I would like one side of my sign to display "MOMMA 411" from Scrappin Packin Momma, and the other side "PAPER PIECING PATTY" still trying to figure out how I am going to go about designing it. I better hurry November is just around the corner.

On Monday I baby sat my favorite little friend, Bailey so that Matthew and Nicole could go out with friends to watch the Saints game. Bailey and I had a really fun time creating a pumpkin, a turkey. She was excited about using the glue stick. She also used my $1.00 stamps from Michael's to stamp "tatoos" on a sheet of paper. She calls them tatoos, of course she wanted to stamp her hand and arms, but she had already taking a bath.
She really surprised me on how well she water colored. I told her she had to stay in the lines and she did very well for a 3 year old. She loved working with the small set of stencils that I bought her from Dollar tree. She also likes playing with the paper cutter. She will cut strips of paper then glue them on another sheet. She counts well to. When she pulled out one of my boxes of Stampin Up ink spots, she said she knew how many was in the box and began countig all the way to 12 without help. She is a very smart little girl, and has a very special place in my heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, you are making a cry baby out of me. The story about Bailey and the music made me shed a few more tears, but some happy ones. I am so glad you have Baily in your life and she is one lucky girl to have "Miss Patty" as her friend. What a beautiful relationship. It is so amazing how a child can win your heart!!! They are God's greatest gift and they teach us so much about life.

Love,
Your Sister,
Lizzy