Total Pageviews

From December 2008 through December 2011- our group of ladies have sent 6,117 cards to the troops.

IF YOU WANT TO VIEW A PICTURE JUST CLICK ON IT AND IT WILL ENLARGE.

Saturday, December 29, 2007

12 cards made from a few sheets of pattern paper/cardstock

While I was surfing through the “Sheet Load of Cards” blog it inspired me to see what I could come up with using a few sheets of pattern paper and cardstock. Other items used were the Stampin Up scallop punch, the series G clear stamps from Michael’s, Stampin up ink spots, and the sentiment on the inside of the cards were ones that I found on the internet.


On this card I used my ticket punch (Stampin Up), and some small pink jewels. Ink spots (stampin up), you can notice in the picture that I need to change the blade on my cutter. Notice the rough edges. I love using the ink spots to ink the edges of my cards. In the Series G clear stamps from Michael's which are $1.00 for each small card of stamps. I have used quite a few of them in my card making




These are a few of the cards that I gave to my 3 sisters as a christmas gift. I have made it a challenge to use pattern papers that I have held onto for quite sometime now. I am please with all the cards they are very pleasing to the eye.




Used the ticket punch and the round corner punch on the two cards to the right, some of the small pink square jewels, also used the Itty Bitty Background stamps from Stampin up. I like the color combo, the pink and sage green, and ivory.


So a total of 12 cards were made using a pattern paper, pink, sage green and ivory cardstock. The flowers on the card to the left, started out a square, cut the square diagonally, then cut each of those pieces in half to create each flower.
The card in the middle with the small circles was a 1-1/2 square and I use a small circle punch. The sentiments stamp was gift from one of my email pen pals. Thanks Carole. The card to the right the photo corners was a 1-1/2 square that was cut into photo corners.

No comments: