Total Pageviews

From December 2008 through December 2011- our group of ladies have sent 6,117 cards to the troops.

IF YOU WANT TO VIEW A PICTURE JUST CLICK ON IT AND IT WILL ENLARGE.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My sister's birthday gift

Monday, August 30 was my sister, Lizzy's birthday.  Ten days up to her birthday I was sending her happy mail (although we work together - I thought it would be fun to get happy mail).  She enjoyed the envelopes (the envelopes were filled with paper piecings for her scrapbook pages, colored images and sentiments for card making).  On her birthday I delievered to her this box which was filled with 20 handmade birthday cards, a book of stamps, a gift certificate to the local scrapbook store.  She has been telling me that she wants to start sending her friends birthday cards. Being a working mom of a very active 12 year old daughter she does not have the time to make the cards, so I made them for her to send to at least 20 of her family and friends.  She thought it was a perfect gift. So come back for the next 20 days and I will display a card a day.

No comments: