Total Pageviews

From December 2008 through December 2011- our group of ladies have sent 6,117 cards to the troops.

IF YOU WANT TO VIEW A PICTURE JUST CLICK ON IT AND IT WILL ENLARGE.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My 50th Birthday

My sister, Lizzy gave me a card with a gift certificate to my favorite place, Scrappin Friendzee on the day of my birthday and she kept telling me at work     (we work together for though that do not know) that I had to wait until Saturday for the other birthday gift that she made me.  On Saturday I was the hostess for the August Meeting at Scrappin Friendzee. Well she surprised me with this paper cake filled with kisses and      awesome birthday wishes
and sweet notes from family, and friends. As I read each of the notes she explained to me how she was able to retreive the various notes and how she made the cake.  That was just one awesone birthday gift.  That day (Saturday) I also received quite a few gift certificate to my favorite place, Scrappin Friendzee with some beautiful handmade cards. On Thursday, Aug 5th the morning after my birthday, my youngest son, Peter surprised me with a beautiful card and a vase full of wildflowers. Just made my day. I also received a few cards and goodies from others.  Thanks everyone for all the birthday wishes and gifts.


No comments: