Total Pageviews

From December 2008 through December 2011- our group of ladies have sent 6,117 cards to the troops.

IF YOU WANT TO VIEW A PICTURE JUST CLICK ON IT AND IT WILL ENLARGE.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Purple, pink, flowers and butterfly

On Saturday, (05/28) I spent the day at the local scrapbook store (Scrappin Friendzee - Marrero- Louisiana) with some awesome ladies. I spent most of that time coloring images for cardmaking.  On Sunday (05/29) I spent the 1st half of my day working on 12 greeting cards that is part of a gift for someone.  This is the 2nd card of the day. The picture does not show it but the butterfly image was popped dotted off the card.  The Thank you sentiment is something I picked up from Michael's a few years back.  I use to love going to check out the $1.00 dollar to see what neat little rubber stamps that I could buy.

No comments: