Total Pageviews

From December 2008 through December 2011- our group of ladies have sent 6,117 cards to the troops.

IF YOU WANT TO VIEW A PICTURE JUST CLICK ON IT AND IT WILL ENLARGE.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

busy with the paint brush

I have been working on christmas gifts for family. I have 12 paintings (canvas) to do as couple gifts. here is a sneek preview of some of the picture. It is only a section of each picture. I still want it to be somewhat of a surprise to the people that will be receiving one.


this one with the oysters is going to be for a very special guy who I have known now for 28 years, my godchild and nephew.

This mardi gras one will be going to one of my hubby's sisters.

1 comment:

-Cathy said...

oh my gosh. i can't wait to see!!!!! steven will be so tickled i'm sure.