Total Pageviews

From December 2008 through December 2011- our group of ladies have sent 6,117 cards to the troops.

IF YOU WANT TO VIEW A PICTURE JUST CLICK ON IT AND IT WILL ENLARGE.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

PINK crop a fundraiser for Breast Cancer.


The PINK crop was held at Scrappin Friendzee at 2201 Barataria Blvd, Marrero, Louisiana on Friday, Oct 8 and Saturday, Oct 9, 2009. I attend on Saturday and worked on cards for the troops. I completed 20 cards. While there we were asked to decorate a pink breast cancer ribbon. I did not bring anything pink all christmas cardstock and paper. But be hold I did search my paper container hoping that I had something to decorated with and I did, one magenta cardstock and a very small piece of a pattern pink cardstock. So yes I was able to create a little something to put on my ribbon. It was a memory ribbon for my mom, who lost her battle with breast cancer in 1991.


No comments: