Total Pageviews

From December 2008 through December 2011- our group of ladies have sent 6,117 cards to the troops.

IF YOU WANT TO VIEW A PICTURE JUST CLICK ON IT AND IT WILL ENLARGE.

Sunday, May 4, 2008

National Scrapbook Day

Lately I have been into watercoloring images for my cards. What did you do for National Scrapbook day. Well I was invitied to Truman Middle School with some of scrapping friends. Julie, Debbie and Sandra work at the school. Julie is the librian and we were able to scrap in the school library from 11:00 a.m. till 3:00 p.m. It was Debbie, Julie, Sandra, Linda, Peggy, Donna, Pam and my self. Julie and Debbie were making the cutest little books. Debbie was making hers for her students that was going to 8th grade prom. Julie was making her for Christmas gifts I think. Linda was making a cute little scrapbook for the 4-H leader that was retiring, she was making a page for each of the students that was under the leadership of the leader. I was just coloring in some images.

1 comment:

LFAZENDE said...

i had a great time with yall sat. i wish it would have been longer since the morning weather was so bad. but we still got to visit and get things done. i am hoping to finish that book if th kids would send me their pics. but it ws fun and i was glad most eeryone got to make it.
linda
booty cat